Wu Jing Gang happening

Saturday, September 4, 2010

yawns

it's 0732 now on a sat.. gonna b a busy n unpredictable sat.. y??

1) im working !! yawnz..
2) students joined a competition n they are goin to pitch the idea to the judge.. wanted to go there support them, but too bad due to the event below i dun tink i can....
3) alert amber!! advance party!! rumor!! today!! need to be on stand by lo, gonna juz wait by ny phone, and wait n wait..
4) IT fair? new ipod nano?? tonite?? hmm...

thing i learnt bout myself this wk, is that i will feel DAMN bad if i ever regret doin something(last sat), and although it's resolve totally(last wed), the whole period in middle im totally feelin sucky.. really hope thing kinda thing dun happened again

spooky, coming back from lunch, walkin along the road, my phone rang, i look, it from my colleague, but then she's juz walkin 2 people away from my right.. i asked her y she call me, mayb she accidentally press, but here's the weird thing.... she's hanging her phone from her neck, her phone is in keylock mode, n she's not playing with her phone tt's for sure............. hmm...

lastly, hmm.. i really nd someone or something to knock me head, n like wat i told hong, "wake up my bloody idea".. things revert back to norm.. argh.. i need to clear my head !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home