Wu Jing Gang happening

Monday, August 23, 2010

pop

woah nearly 1 yr since my last post lol..

similar to my long ago previous post, i will update bout myself here..

grad, phew.. spam filter for fyp, that period is totally mad !! finally over June 2010 weee !! result not really tt good, but just glad it's finally over.. 1.5yrs of pain.. nx up, masters!! hahax..

got miself Canon powershot S90 2 days ago.. yaya i know lots of ppl say shld get DSLR, but i simply dun hv e money to buy, dun wan to waste so much when im still sooo amauterish, and i wan something small for mi to bring ard anytime anywhere.. anyway, IT'S SO DAMN GOOD !! OMG !! semi-pro compact cam, machiam like dslr, but without the lens oni hahax.. the pic is sooo good!! *love* mayb i will follow ern and start my own photo blog lol..

restart my driving, 2 lesson done.. i chicken out, taking auto now.. yaya again i noe ppl will nag me say im whim, i lousy not to take maunal, but well I DUN CARE lol.. love auto sia !! sooo easy compared to manual !! makes me really wan to buy a car when i pass heeeee.. target: get liensce b4 bdae !!

2nd reservist during mid july, 2wks high key.. it good, 2wks no nd use brain, 2wks no go work, 2wks dun nd to tink work hahax.. good to catch up with those bunch of guys after a yr.. looking forward to the nx one :P this holiday is really worth it

had a mini breakdown during apr.. 1st time in my life.. partly due to work, n due to some changing of life goal.. in e end, i go back to tt goal of mine hahax.. it's scary though, tt period.. =x

work is still oki i guess.. hv hope fr my superiors, but still kinda dunno what i wan.. so for now, i will still do my best, n get the money n recongnition i can get wahaha !!

the rest i tink too far away for mi to rmb n recap.. if possible i will wan to do a monthly update ba, if not lots of things will miss out..

lastly, the title of this post.. pop.. it's not an acromyn, the sound, the sound where u hear when a balloon or bubble burst.. last wk was an surreal week.. i was planning to up a post last wk, but in e end didnt.. if i did up 1 last week, i guess the post n this post will b sooo much different..

i had a dream on wed nite, i can rmb it totally, including the ppl and their faces.. to summrise, "someone is waiting for me, yet i cant deliver.. something that i was waiting for, for nearly the whole of my life, yet i let it slip away"

my last wkday ends with an revelation.. it was somewhat a shocker to me, stun me for the nite.. I got to know of something, be it delibrate, or accidental, i know it.. of cse i will not type out the full story here, but to tink on e bright side, it could be a very good wake up call, to slap to the face, and for my last bubble of hope, to burst.. *pop*

im working hard to keep the burst bubble from reforming, well i guess im doing a good job till now lol..

Cheers everyone, SMILE MORE !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home